A unit within a stand-alone building for biotech lab work. A low cost option for starting companies that need shared resources. Experienced host company and suppor...
About the Virtual Incubator
The San Diego entrepreneurial community is a tight knit bunch. We need each other's help and advice to succeed and most of us are always willing to help our friends and neighbors. However, while it often seems that everybody knows everybody, it can still sometimes be hard to find who has what you need when you need it. SDEE believes that by all working together, pooling our networks, sharing our resources and learning from each other we can strengthen the entire San Diego community and each of our companies.
The SDEE Virtual Incubator is designed as a social networking tool to help local entrepreneurs work together to make all of our ventures successful. Find specialized equipment to use that fellow entrepreneurs are willing to share or sell. Find a lab to sublease, or someone to sublease part of your lab. Find service providers or find good advice from fellow entrepreneurs about how to survive and thrive. We aspire to pioneer a new way of doing business as a community.
For suggestions, questions or to help contribute to the success of our Virtual Incubator, please send email to email@example.com .
Top Posts in the Incubator
- Incubator Lab Space Available for Biotech Startup (3,593 views)
- Biotech lab space (1,500 sf) (1,635 views)
- NSF SBIR Phase I Grant (NSF 11-691) proposal deadline June 10, 2011 (1,504 views)
- Analytical Chemist- FILLED (1,376 views)
- Inverted Fluorescence Microscope (1,354 views)
- Semi-independent wetlab and office suite (1,227 views)
- Plastic, Rubber, Labs & Textile Testing Equipments Manufacturers (1,197 views)
- Lab Space to sublease (1,194 views)
- Notes for Registering your company with grants.org (1,022 views)
- What is a NNN lease? (996 views)