The National Science Foundation has released its program solicitation for SBIR Phase I grants. For those who have never submitted a SBIR grant to NSF, the process is...
Notes for Registering your company before you apply for SBIR/STTR grants After you have formed your company (corporation etc.) you need to go to www.grants.gov...
About the Virtual Incubator
The San Diego entrepreneurial community is a tight knit bunch. We need each other's help and advice to succeed and most of us are always willing to help our friends and neighbors. However, while it often seems that everybody knows everybody, it can still sometimes be hard to find who has what you need when you need it. SDEE believes that by all working together, pooling our networks, sharing our resources and learning from each other we can strengthen the entire San Diego community and each of our companies.
The SDEE Virtual Incubator is designed as a social networking tool to help local entrepreneurs work together to make all of our ventures successful. Find specialized equipment to use that fellow entrepreneurs are willing to share or sell. Find a lab to sublease, or someone to sublease part of your lab. Find service providers or find good advice from fellow entrepreneurs about how to survive and thrive. We aspire to pioneer a new way of doing business as a community.
For suggestions, questions or to help contribute to the success of our Virtual Incubator, please send email to email@example.com .
Top Posts in the Incubator
- NSF SBIR Phase I Grant (NSF 11-691) proposal deadline June 10, 2011 (1,306 views)
- Biotech lab space (1,500 sf) (1,210 views)
- Analytical Chemist- FILLED (1,148 views)
- Inverted Fluorescence Microscope (1,127 views)
- Incubator Lab Space Available for Biotech Startup (1,063 views)
- Semi-independent wetlab and office suite (1,060 views)
- Lab Space to sublease (999 views)
- Notes for Registering your company with grants.org (884 views)
- What is a NNN lease? (803 views)
- Chemistry Lab Space (798 views)