Come and see us for your equipment needs. LabTrader has a wide assortment of unused overstock and surplus instrumentation in stock available for immediate delivery....
We have a few things that we don’t use we are selling in lieu of moving. We would like to sell by end of next week. $12,000 for the whole lot. Prices are negoti...
Several DNA and protein electrophoresis boxes, Bio-rad wet western transfer boxes (Trans-Blot), Bio-rad semidry transfer cell (Trans-Blot SD). Please contact me a...
At World Equipment Source we sell a large variety of used electronic test equipment, surface mount technology, pick and place machines, and surplus. We have two ware...
A total set of labo equipments is on sale including a)Nikon phase microscope b)eppendolf micro centrifuge c)shaker & voltex mixer d)electroporelator e)SDS slab g...
$make an offer
High-end electroporator. Includes assorted cuvettes. More information available at the BTX website. Currently lists for ~$7360 new at the major distributors. W...
- No categories
About the Virtual Incubator
The San Diego entrepreneurial community is a tight knit bunch. We need each other's help and advice to succeed and most of us are always willing to help our friends and neighbors. However, while it often seems that everybody knows everybody, it can still sometimes be hard to find who has what you need when you need it. SDEE believes that by all working together, pooling our networks, sharing our resources and learning from each other we can strengthen the entire San Diego community and each of our companies.
The SDEE Virtual Incubator is designed as a social networking tool to help local entrepreneurs work together to make all of our ventures successful. Find specialized equipment to use that fellow entrepreneurs are willing to share or sell. Find a lab to sublease, or someone to sublease part of your lab. Find service providers or find good advice from fellow entrepreneurs about how to survive and thrive. We aspire to pioneer a new way of doing business as a community.
For suggestions, questions or to help contribute to the success of our Virtual Incubator, please send email to email@example.com .
Top Posts in the Incubator
- Incubator Lab Space Available for Biotech Startup (3,941 views)
- Biotech lab space (1,500 sf) (1,655 views)
- NSF SBIR Phase I Grant (NSF 11-691) proposal deadline June 10, 2011 (1,513 views)
- Analytical Chemist- FILLED (1,385 views)
- Inverted Fluorescence Microscope (1,360 views)
- Semi-independent wetlab and office suite (1,236 views)
- Plastic, Rubber, Labs & Textile Testing Equipments Manufacturers (1,231 views)
- Lab Space to sublease (1,204 views)
- Notes for Registering your company with grants.org (1,031 views)
- What is a NNN lease? (1,005 views)